Chart of Accounts are integral to the financial reporting function of your business. Properly designed Chart of Accounts will yield very powerful analytics.
This Chart of Accounts was designed by a CPA specializing in financial reporting for emerging growth companies. It's designed specifically for SaaS and Tech businesses and is vastly superior to basic and industry agnostic Chart of Accounts found elsewhere.
It's optimized to expedite analytics and metrics SaaS and Tech businesses need. For example, Customer Acquisitions and Maintenanance costs are required to evaluate customer profitability and lifetime metrics. Typical COA structures require significant time investment to perform the calculations, while this Chart of Accounts provides the data instantly.
- Optimized to calculate EBITDA
- Industry specific Balance sheet
- Recurring Revenue tracking
- Project Revenue tracking
- Cost of Service tracking
- Customer Acquisition Cost tracking
- Brand Awareness Cost tracking
- Customer Maintenance Cost tracking
- R&D, Professional Fees, Faciliaties & Ops, Tax, and G&A cost tracking
- Optimized to incorporate cost tracking changes required by the 2018 tax updates