Conversation & Listening - A Good Book
In this lesson, students discuss different types of books and their reading habits. The students will also listen to a woman talking about her reading habits, the types of books she reads, and how she became interested in reading.
- To enable students to discuss different types of books.
- Low intermediate + (A2/B1)
- Teachers' Guide (PDF)
- Digital presentation: Demo copy
- Dictation activity: https://bit.ly/gb-dict
- Vocabulary activity: https://bit.ly/book-genre
- Vocabulary activity 2: https://bit.ly/book-vocab
- Listening close activity: https://bit.ly/book-close
- Book review activity: https://bit.ly/bk-write
- Pronunciation check: https://bit.ly/bk-pron-check