SUMMARY.Better and Faster The Proven Path to Unstoppable Ideas By Jeremy Gutsche
· What’s in it for me? Get the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in an uncertain market.
· Three “Farmer Traps” – complacency, repetition and overprotectiveness – stand in the way of success.
· Cultivate your “Hunter Instincts” – insatiability, curiosity and a willingness to destroy.
· Determine future business trends by following the six patterns of opportunity, starting with Convergence and Divergence.
· Harness the power of momentum by using Cyclicality and Redirection to create a competitive advantage.
· Tap into Reduction and Acceleration – two patterns of opportunity – to carve out a market niche.
· Identify a “hunting ground” by narrowing your focus and tracking your chosen industry.
· Final summary