CROCHET PATTERN The Woolly Sheep Big Amigurumi
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 11 pages, 3.3 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, loop stitch, working in rows and the round, amigurumi joining technique, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
SIZE: Approximately 29" (74.5 cm) in sitting position or 45" (114.5 cm) including stretched legs.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Bernat Blanket Big Ball Yarn; Weight category: 6 / Super bulky; Qty: 2.5-3 balls of Vintage White and 1 ball of Dark Grey
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Weight category: 4 / Medium / Worsted; Qty: 1 skein of Black, 1⁄3 skein of Baby Pink, and a small amount of White
- Crochet hooks: 5.5 mm (I) and 8 mm (L)
- Large bag of polyester stuffing or a bed pillow, approximately 45 oz (1.3 kg)
- Bulky yarn needle / tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Wide ribbon for neck (optional) - 1 yd (0.9 m)
GAUGE: 9 sc X 8.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with an 8 mm (L) hook and a super-bulky yarn.
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2022 © Ira Rott