Hexonic PDF Metadata Editor is a powerful yet easy to use tool to view and edit metadata of PDF documents. It is especially designed to modify a large number of documents at once.
Just drag PDF documents into the main window, select metadata fields to be modified and enter the text to be inserted, click “Modify All Files”, and you’re done. Only the selected fields are modified, e.g. Title or Author, while other fields are not changed. Furthermore, search and replace operations in metadata fields are also possible.Features:
- The following metadata fields can be modified: Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Creation Date, Modification Date, Creator, Producer
- Placeholders can be used to combine multiple fields
- Search and replace in all metadata fields
- Metadata can be saved for later reuse
- The Undo command allows to restore the original documents before the last change