Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: By the Subject - Pain Relief with Templates
My book Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: My Journey Fighting Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue and Insomnia is an extensive compilation of everything I have learnt and researched in my fight against Fibromyalgia.
For those of us who need to focus on one thing at a time (brain fog? exhausted? in a lot of pain?) I have broken it down by the subject. This is Melissa vs Fibromyalgia: By the Subject - Pain Relief with Templates.
This six-page downloadable PDF document has my Pain Relief chapter with:
- My experience (I have been fighting chronic pain for over ten years now!)
- My specific regimen - lifestyle-focused
- List Specific for Pain
- List of Natural Pain Relief methods
TEMPLATES My Pain Relief Plan template which includes:
- Things I'm going to do to help cope list
- My medicine list and
- My flare plan - to help you to create your own pain fighting plan.
- Links to editable digital versions of these templates
For more information see www.melissavsfibromyalgia.com