CROCHET PATTERN Llamazing Project Bag
This llamazing boho bag is great for carrying your projects, so you can start crocheting at any point. The shoulder strap is very elegant and practical, it’s stabilized with an additional center-pull cord and can be adjusted in length using buttons. The lining can be finished on a simple sewing machine or by hand, it will protect small items from falling out of the bag through the stitches and will prevent your bag from stretching (instructions are included in the pattern). The pattern is written row-by-row in American crochet terms, along with crochet diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
FORMAT & LANGUAGES:
• PDF, 8 pages and 2.4 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
• Confident Beginner
• Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, half double crochet in third loop, double crochet, working in rows and the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
• Capacity of the bag — 11” X 8 1⁄2” (28 X 21.5 cm)
• Assembled bag with fringe — 11” X 12 1⁄2” (28 X 32 cm)
• Shoulder strap is adjustable to any size
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
• Loops & Threads Impeccable Yarn (or any other similar weight yarn) — 100% Acrylic; 4.5 oz (127.5 g) and 285 yds (260 m) per skein. You will need 1 1⁄4 skeins of Aran or Walnut, and a 1⁄4 skein of Butterscotch or Sunny Day, Red Hot, and Kelly Green.
• Crochet hooks — 5 mm (H), 5.5 mm (I), 6 mm (J)
• Tapestry needle
• Stitch markers
• Straight pins
• Cotton fabric — 0.5 yd
• Toggle buttons — 7 X 1 1⁄2” (38 mm)
GAUGE: 15 hdc X 10 rnds = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 5 mm (H) hook or any hook size needed to obtain the gauge.
2023 © IraRott Inc.