What can I get out of a 90 minutes one-off online coaching session?
Your Coach is offering one-off online coaching sessions in May- June 2020 to support clients during the current global challenge being experienced. Increasing resilience, boosting motivation and a focus on well-being are all currently advised themes of these sessions. However, below is the extended description you may want to refer to for any coaching sessions you would like to have:
Coaching is an action- oriented and future -focused intervention, where you are listened to, supported and appropriately challenged by an experienced and qualified professional towards a goal you’d like to achieve or a change you’d like to make. Through the support of your coach you identify the gaps in your thinking, reflect on your habits and enhance your perception of events, situations and people.
With the help of your coach you reflect, analyse, plan, take action and get results.
What topics are best suited for coaching?
Mindset & Behaviour Change
- Make ‘reflecting back’ a habit and a part of your weekly ritual
- Bridge the gap between your present situation and your future aspirations
- Identify and effectively use your strengths and skills
- Reconnect with your purpose
- Boost personal effectiveness and performance
- Increase assertiveness
- Raise confidence levels
- Develop emotional intelligence
- Become more empathetic
- Become more resilient
- Enhance your productivity
- Negotiate more effectively
- Get promoted
- Learn about a variety of communication and leadership styles colleagues prefer and display
- Identify your preferred communication and leadership style and ways of getting the best out of all the other preferred styles
- Identify the gaps in your communication skills and refine your communication
- Build rapport quickly
- Connect with your team more effectively
- Get skilled in giving and receiving feedback
- Get better at developing others
- Boost team engagement and motivation
- Become more visible with your hard work, experience and results
- Enhance your influence
- Get the best out of complimentary strenghts and skills
- Create a culture of engagement and collaboration
- Create a culture of high performance and accountability