In this effective yet concise companion to core macro-economic theories and concepts, you will learn
(1) Clear and concise definitions to highly important macroeconomic concepts and theories
(2) The step-by-step arguments to make for a convincing case, either for or against a position, on a range of macroeconomic questions
(3) Major macroeconomic problems and how governments implement policies to address these problems and pursue their macroeconomic objectives
(4) The clear, step-by-step arguments to make to explain the mechanisms of the economic policies and the analysis of their limitations
(5) Commonly used diagrams, with explanations, that you can draw to analyse questions
(6) Useful and relevant, yet simple to understand, concise information for economic analysis on a variety of macroeconomic issues
This book is an excellent complementary companion to supplement a traditional economics education, because it focuses on core macroeconomic issues and useful concepts.
Alternatively, Success in Macroeconomics can be used effectively as a set of simple yet clear-cut notes for easy memorisation for quick success in economics examinations. With concise yet incisive arguments that are easy to understand, yet pack an impactful, powerful punch, with relevant theories and concepts, this book can be used for effective examination preparation.
This book was contributed by JC Economics Essays to Sallyforth Enterprise.
Sallyforth Enterprise is a social enterprise that strongly supports social enterprises, volunteerism, and charity. Part of the proceeds from this book will be given to charity, to build up less privileged communities. Social enterprise can and should be a force for good. Thank you for your kind and invaluable support, which will go a long way to supporting the needy.
Success in Macroeconomics - You will be receiving:
Pages: 68 pages including cover pages
Chapters: 28 chapters
Edition: 1st Edition
Details: Full colour; high resolution; with economics diagrams where relevant; e-book in textbook form
For after-care support, do please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!