This toe-up sock has a series of elongated cables, staggered around the leg so they form a spiral.Sizes
- measured around mid-foot
- Small - 6 - 7.5” (15.25 - 19cm)
- Medium - 7.5 - 9” (19 - 22.75cm)
- Large - 8.5 - 10.5” (21.5 - 26cm)
32 sts and 44 rounds = 4" (10cm) in stocking stitch in the round
100g/400m 4ply/fingering weight sock yarn. Any that gives gauge should be suitable.
Sample was knit in SweetGeorgia Yarns Tough Love Sock
Needles and Notions
- 2.25mm (US1) circular needles, or dpns
- 2 cable needles
- stitch markers
- tapestry needle for weaving in the ends
Instructions for the cables are both charted and fully written out so you can choose which you prefer.