FREE For Pleat's Sake Tote pattern
Description A practical roomy size, neat preppy pleats and a sweet curved top edge make this tote pretty much the perfect bag for all of your day trips!
Materials (most of which can be purchased from www.U-Handbag.com)
- 3/4yrd (3/4m) Iron-on interfacing (see Fusible Interfacing note above)
- 3/4yrd (3/4m) Fusible Fleece (fusible is a must. Don’t use sew-in, it makes pleating a nightmare!)
- 3/4yrd (3/4m)Lining fabric and matching thread (quilt - linen weight is recommended)
- 3/4yrd (3/4m) Exterior fabric and matching thread (quilt - linen weight is recommended. Not heavier)
- Sew-on Bag straps. I used Leather sew-in shoulder length handles.
Share images on Instagram using @uhandbag #uhandbag or Facebook
Skill level Beginner
Sew and sell! You are welcome to handmake and sell our designs in your online shop, craft market, Etsy etc. Please credit U-Handbag as the designer in your descriptions.
VAT VAT applicable to your country will be added to the pattern price.