SUMMARY.How to Skimm Your Life Life hacks for the modern life long learner By The Skimm
· What’s in it for me? Get a primer on the topics that any active modern person should know about.
· Feel fancier and more informed by learning some basics about wine.
· There are some essential tools every kitchen should have, and some simple ways to go green.
· There are ways to travel with less hassle and to improve your networking habits.
· There are ways to strengthen your résumé and be better prepared for an interview.
· Successful negotiations start by knowing what’s important, and it’s never too late to save more money.
· Decisions about investing, as well as whether to lease or own your property, needn’t be so complicated.
· Here’s a skimmed overview of geopolitical history during the first half of the twentieth century.
· Events following World War II helped shape today’s geopolitical landscape.
· Important world alliances formed after World War II, but tensions still exist, especially among certain religions.
· Questions about populism, nationalism and the electoral college are central to US politics today.
· Final summary