SUMMARY.What Great Brands Do The Seven Brand-Building Principles That Separate the Best from the Rest By Denise Lee Yohn
· What’s in it for me? Learn how to build a great brand like Nike.
· A brand is the personality of a business, and it should guide a company’s every action.
· Your corporate culture is your brand’s foundation.
· Great brands build an emotional connection with the customer.
· Great brands don’t follow trends, they create them.
· Great brands don’t try to please everyone.
· Great brands adhere to their core ideology, even if it means saying no to enticing opportunities.
· Great companies ensure every detail of the customer experience is in line with its brand.
· Great brands are generous in supporting projects relevant to them.
· Everyone in your organization must know and live your brand values.
· Final Summary