Sweet pea shawl crochet pattern
This lacy crescent shawl pattern or triangle shawl crochet lace shawl digital pattern includes:
- full written instructions in US terms and UK terms to make the crescent crochet shawl sample shown (measuring 150 cm across and 65 cm in width);
- crochet charts showing the main pattern up to row 13 and the pattern repeat;
- as an easy read or mobile friendly version for both US and UK terms.
About the pattern
This meditative rounded triangle shawl features clusters of stitches that look like sweet pea blossoms and is perfect for a spring or summer project.
The shape ensures that the shawl will stay on your shoulders no matter what and if you make it large enough you can also tie the ends of the shawl at the back to create a protective layer.
Skill level - experienced beginner. You will make extended double/treble crochet stitches. A video tutorial is included.
- Yarn – about 800-1000 meters or 200-250 grams of yarn of your preference in fingering/sport or size 2 weight at 300-400 meters per 100 grams;
- Hook – 3 mm or 3.5 mm crochet hook;
- Scissors and tapestry needle for weaving in ends.