Depression really sucks. Not only does it suck, but it locks you in a vicious cycle of fatigue, apathy, social isolation, and sadness. How to Not Be Depressed explains the cycle of depression using scientifically-backed knowledge and offers a practical guide on how to beat depression, without drugs. Drawing from studies on the brain, nutrition, exercise, meditiation, and willpower, this book provides simple but effective techniques you can use immediately to fight the cycle of depression and have a kickass life.
– Understand how the brain works and the biochemical roots of depression
– Learn how you can tweak your diet to boost serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine
– Use the powerful anti-depression benefits of simple exercise
– Recognize sneaky cognitive distortions behind ruminations and the thinking that causes them
– Discover two willpower techniques you can use to build healthy habits
Learn more at http://screwdepression.com