How To Treat PPP Naturally - E-book
In my book How To Heal PPP Naturally, I write about how complex the immune system is, how it operates and what causes PPP in the first place. I'm giving you an understanding how it's all connected.
Do you find yourself falling into one of the below categories?
* You feel your PPP is disabling you and your quality of life is deteriorating
* You have been advised taking biologics but feel it’s not really for you and want to try a holistic approach first
* You have tried to change your diet to improve your health without any real success
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, I think you'll find my book helpful.
The solution is to take control over your own health and to heal using a natural approach. I'm explaining in detail how the the immune system operates and what you need to do to boost it to regain your health. I believe by knowing what makes you sick in the first place, it’s much easier to understand what you need to do become well again.
The topics in this book includes my own PPP journey, as well as what triggers Palmoplantar Pustular Psoriasis and how to heal yourself using a natural approach.
Here’s what you going to learn inside the book
* What is Palmoplantar Pustulosis?
* Topical ointment and treatments for Palmoplantar Pustulosis
* A knowledge and an understanding of how the immune system works
* How to improve your immune system with diet by eating the right types of food and what not to eat
* Why you need to supplement on certain vitamins and minerals and which ones to take
* How to get to the root of what is causing your Palmoplantar Pustulosis as this is individual and the triggers are not the same for everybody.
* And much more…
I will give you a complete healing system instead of various tactics one might come across that are meant to cure any disease.
If you want to stop the outbreaks of PPP and end up in remission within a recovery period of three months, you will find this book helpful. When applying what you’ll learn in this book your health will be repaired and you will be able to walk properly again without the pain and the itch on your feet, as well as being able using your hands (glove free), doing all the daily tasks which is so difficult and painful when suffering with Palmoplantar Pustular Psoriasis.
You are welcome to visit my blog and connect with me at www.well-healed.com, and consider joining our Palmoplantar pustulosis (PPP) Global Support Group on Facebook for help and support.