Sheboygan Sunrise Shawl - Digital Pattern Download
● 550yds each in two gradient fingering weight yarns. Sample knit using Melodyy by Wolltraum, 3.5oz/547yds, in Under the Sea and Sun of Jamaica. Total yardage used in samples ranged between 1000yds to 1250yds.
● US5 (3.75mm) circular needles, at least 32” long. You can knit this on straight needles, but the project will get heavy.
● US8 (5.0mm) circular needles, at least 32” long, for the bind off.
● Tapestry needle to weave in ends
● 21 st & 36 rows in 4”, in garter stitch using smaller needles (US5)
● 116” wingspan and 25” at the deepest point.
● Crossed stitches
o 2/2 LC = 2/2 left cross = slip 2 st to a cable needle, hold to front. K 2 st from LH needle. K 2 st from cable needle.