Seacoast Wrap - Digital Pattern Download
Seacoast is a rectangular wrap knit on the bias, with texture and lace details blending together two variegated yarns on a stockinette base.
This design was originally published in I Like Knitting's online magazine in April of 2019.
• 350 yards fingering weight yarn (sample used KnitPicks Hawthorne Kettle Dyed Fingering in Compass), Color A
• 350 yards fingering weight yarn (sample used KnitPicks Hawthorne Kettle Dyed Fingering in Wisp), Color B
• Size US5 (3.75mm) needles (straight or circular)
• Tapestry needle
• Approximately 22 stitches and 40 rows = 4” in stockinette, blocked.
• Gauge not critical for this project – if your gauge is smaller, your wrap will be smaller.
• Final wrap dimensions, blocked, will be 20” wide by 70” long.
• You can easily size this wrap up or down by changing the needle & yarn size. Try using worsted weight on size 8 needles for a larger, cushier wrap!
• Knitting increases and decreases
• Yarn overs