SUMMARY.POP! Create the Perfect Pitch, Title and Tagline for Anything By Sam Horn
· What’s in it for me? Create pitches, titles and taglines your audience can’t forget.
· The key to a sticky message is to make it POP!: Purposeful, Original and Pithy.
· By answering the big W’s, you create a foundation of core words that form your purpose.
· Play with your core words and put yourself in your customer’s position.
· Tap into your audience’s love of music.
· Relate to your customer’s world through celebrities and popular media.
· Be HUMORiginal – but avoid clichés like the plague.
· Visualize your message with pictures and metaphors.
· Be counterintuitive and catch your audience by surprise.
· Keep your audience’s attention with the power of stories.
· Final Summary