A modern missionary’s intimate account of battling internal and external obstacles to share Jesus with a Hindu community in north India.
Abigail was an experienced questioner. Despite struggling with anxiety, she always confronted her doubts head-on and found life-changing answers.
But now, alone as missionaries in an area where many had never even heard the name of Jesus, Abigail and her young husband faced deeper questions and fears than they'd ever imagined.
- Would they get kicked out of India?
- Would her family be martyred as others had been?
- Would God protect the hearts and minds of the children they bore in India?
- Would their sacrifice make any difference? Would anyone come to Christ because they went?
- Was Abigail sure of what she believed, after all?
This searingly honest memoir is an invitation to all committed Christians to fearlessly follow God, no matter where He leads. Because God keeps His promises, and His word does not return to Him empty.
Readers of Ann Voskamp will enjoy Abigail's creative take on spirituality. Fans of Anne Lamott will appreciate her self-depracating sense of humor.
“(A) stunningly breathtaking book, as fast-paced and thoroughly readable as a novel.” – Maylan Schurch, co-author with Susi Hasel Mundy of A Thousand Shall Fall.
After purchasing, you'll have the choice of downloading the file for Kindle or another E-Reader.