A positive way to boost your income, expand your brand, reach new customers or create fun activity for children & community groups.
This concise book is packed with information, all packaged up so you can easily deliver a raw chocolate workshop to small groups.
In "How To Host A Raw Chocolate Workshop" Jackie Dorrian & Julie Bladon have used their extensive knowledge and experience of hosting retreats and workshops to write a clear and concise book that includes everything you need to host a successful workshop.
You will find:
- A guide to how to format a workshop
- An example workshop schedule for a 3 hour workshop
- A guide to what you will need for the workshop
- A history of raw chocolate
- Nutritional information and facts
- Selected recipes for inclusion in a Raw Chocolate Workshop ranging from breakfast ideas, raw chocolate treats, desserts, savoury recipes plus a selection of natural beauty treatments.
- Tips on how to get creative to make your own recipes and combinations
- Proforma forms and handouts to utilise at your very own workshop
- And much more!