LearnMYOG UL WindshellRedesigned from a clean sheet, the new UL Windshell layers perfectly with the Alpha Raglan Hoodie, includes complete overhaul of instructions, redesigned hood and pockets, and expanded sizing from XXS to XXL.
If you have already purchased the pattern, revisit the download links in your original email to access the updated content for free.
📨 Digital Download Contents
- Non-gendered sizing ranging from XXS to XXL with sizing similar to the big brands
- Print at home sewing pattern suitable for both Letter and A4 sized paper
- Print at office sewing pattern for tabloid (11x17) and A3 sized paper
- Large format sewing pattern for 36x48 and A0 paper sizes
- Complete set of sewing instructions with detailed photos of key steps
- Expanded instructions for fit adjustments, cut layouts, and pattern modifications
- Instructions, 10 pages on letter sized paper
- Print at home sewing pattern, 36 letter/A4 sized pages
- Print at office sewing pattern, 18 tabloid/A3 sized pages
- Large format sewing pattern, 2 pages 36x48/A0 paper (NA/UK/EU)
✂️ Sewing SkillAdvanced Beginner level. While a beginner can make this project, familiarity with sewing terms and construction techniques is expected. For best results, a serger is recommended. A zig zag or overlock stitch will work for finishing raw edges. Straight lock stitch is appropriate for all construction seams. Results may vary based on individual skill. This is a great beginner garment pattern as non-stretch technical ultralight fabrics are very affordable. Make a prototype and have fun!
- 25 April 2022 - Redesigned pattern and instructions
- 19 Dec 2021 - Revised instructions with pocket illustrations
- 29 Nov 2021 - Large format paper size
- 24 April 2021 - Initial Beta Pattern Release
✏️ Terms and Support
- LearnMYOG.com is a passion project for entertainment purposes. Technical support is provided at my discretion and availability.
- Valid email address is required for download link and notification of revisions for this specific pattern.
- Email addresses used for purchase are NOT automatically opted into a marketing newsletter.
- LearnMYOG.com patterns and instructions are for Personal Use Only. I cannot be held responsible or held liable for any damages, injuries, losses, or destruction of property that may occur in connection with this information. Sewing patterns and instructions may not be redistributed.
Thank you for your purchase and for supporting LearnMYOG.com!