UL Wind Shell
LearnMYOG Beta Series UL Wind ShellIntimidated by apparel? Want a minimalist super ultralight shell without spending a fortune?
Our UL Wind Shell sewing pattern is the perfect entry point into making your first technical garment.
📢 What is the Beta Series?Beta Series patterns are tested and complete sewing patterns, available to the community to gauge interest and gather feedback. They are provided with basic instructions yet limited variations. Depending on popularity, a full video sewalong may or may not be created. While a beginner can make this project, it shouldn't be your first sewing project. Grading between sizes may be required for perfect fit.
Purchase of this sewing pattern includes
- Men's small, medium, and large sizes with common hood and pocket liners
- Print at home sewing pattern suitable for both Letter and A4 sized paper
- Large format sewing pattern for 48" roll feed or A0 sized paper
- Complete, basic set of sewing instructions and order of operations
- Instructions, 4 pages
- Print at home sewing pattern, 30 letter sized pages
- Large format sewing pattern, 2 pages A0 paper size
✂️ Sewing SkillIntermediate level. Limited instructions. Knowledge of sewing terminology and construction methods needed such as seam types, allowances, hems and finishing. Sizing adjustments may be required for fit and/or fabric choice.
📢 Terms and SupportLearnMYOG.com is a passion project for entertainment purposes. Technical support is provided at my discretion and availability.
LearnMYOG.com patterns and instructions are for Personal Use Only. I cannot be held responsible or held liable for any damages, injuries, losses, or destruction of property that may occur in connection with this information. Sewing patterns and instructions may not be redistributed.
Thank you for your purchase and for supporting LearnMYOG.com!