DIAS Do It All Shorts
LearnMYOG DIAS (Do It All Shorts)First released in 1982, Patagonia® Baggies™ have been a summer staple for 40 years.
Inspired by the classics, but with a modern shake, let DIAS be your next make. 🤙
DIAS are classic style outdoor shorts with regular rise and casual straight fit. A full length crotch gusset adds range of motion and squat comfort. Deep hand pockets that won't flip out with an inner iPhone pocket and back pockets with or without a secure snap flap will make DIAS your new favorite shorts.
📨 Digital Download Contents
- Non-gender sewing pattern with 6 sizes from XS to XXL. Refer to body and sizing chart.
- Tested sewing pattern proven by multiple prototypes and builds with different fleece fabrics
- Complete set of instructions with material list, cut layout, fit adjustments, and sewing instructions with photo gallery showing major steps
- High res photo gallery located at LearnMYOG.com
- All future revisions incorporating community feedback, fixes, and improvements
- Instruction Booklet, 11 pages
- Print at home sewing pattern, 18 letter / A4 sized pages
- Print at office sewing pattern, 9 tabloid / A3 sized pages
- Large format sewing pattern, one A0 page (US/UK/EU)
✂️ Sewing SkillDIAS have been designed for confident beginners. Apparel can be intimidating so this base pattern is low complexity and uses modest materials. An optional welt pocket on the back of the shorts is provided for intermediate sewers. While a beginner can make this project, familiarity with sewing and basic construction techniques is expected.
- 8 July 2022 - Instruction revision only
- Buttonhole illustration, step 6.2
- Avoiding hem bulk, step 6.4 and 7.2
- Shifting pocket notches B&C for lowered front rise
- 3 July 2022 - Initial Release
✏️ Terms and Support
- LearnMYOG.com is a passion project for entertainment purposes. Technical support is provided at my discretion and availability.
- Valid email address is required for download link and notification of revisions for this specific pattern.
- Email addresses used for purchase are NOT automatically opted into a marketing newsletter.
- LearnMYOG.com patterns and instructions are for Personal Use Only. I cannot be held responsible or held liable for any damages, injuries, losses, or destruction of property that may occur in connection with this information.
- Sewing patterns and instructions may not be redistributed without written consent.