Lovebirds’ Garden Medallion Quilt
This quilt is for the intermediate to advanced quilter who enjoys appliqué as well as traditional piecing techniques. Every quilter has their favorite method of appliqué, and with this pattern the appliqué method is left up to you. Whether it’s needle turn, freezer paper, spray starch, raw edge, or appliqué with a zig zag finish – the decision is yours. This 82" x 82" Medallion quilt is sure to be an eye catcher, or equally as stunning as a smaller wall hanging. This pattern includes the required appliqué templates as well as coloring pages to help you create your own custom version.
Finished Quilt Sizes: Single center block (approx. 24" x 24")
Medallion without borders (approx. 62" x 62")
Queen with appliqué borders( approx. 82" x 82")
This instant downloadable digital 31 page pattern includes:
• Appliqué templates needed for the quilt pattern
• Detailed instructions and illustrations for block assembly and border assembly
• Cutting and fabric requirements charts, including an optimized cutting chart
• Two coloring pages: one for the medallion quilt with the appliqué borders and one without the appliqué borders to help you with color and fabric placement
• Links for favorite appliqué tips/techniques
• 9 mm (3/8") bias tape maker, e.g. from Clover
• Double sided fusible webbing/interfacing* for fusible appliqué OR
• Freezer Paper*
• Spray Starch* for starch appliqué
• Basting or school glue (washable)
• Rotary cutter
• Cutting Mat
• Appliqué Templates, included in pattern
*Preferred appliqué method determines supplies needed.
For layout inspiration and options and other tutorials, visit my website at www.campbellsoupdiary.com
For questions or additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com
Share your creations under the #lovebirdsgarden hashtag.