Sometimes you reach a point where - in small or big ways - you feel like you need to start over. Life as it was just doesn't feel right anymore. Or maybe it never did, but now you're ready to do something about it - if only you knew what!
As a Highly Sensitive Person it's easy to lose sight of what you truly want. There are so many voices telling us what to do: friends and family, co-workers and well-meaning advisors, societal ideals (which may not be right for you at all).
Where do you start with figuring out what to do next? How do you figure out what you want? How do you make sure it will actually work, and it's not some fancy idea that sounds good but that won't feel good in practice?
That's where this little book comes in.
It's a fillable PDF guide & workbook (you can type in it to keep track of your thoughts) that guides you through:
- figuring out what you (will) enjoy even when you have no idea and everything seems bleak!
- building on what is right for you so you'll have more and more of it over time
- practical steps to break down what you want into something doable
- coming up with new things to explore if what you have now really isn't working
- staying focused so you make progress but don't get overwhelmed
- keeping everything small and doable, yet meaningful
14-day Money Back Guarantee if you're unhappy with your purchase - Keep in mind though, it's a workbook and guide, not a magic wand!
In my work with HSPs and empaths I've had a lot of practice in breaking down nebulous problems into doable steps. Figuring out what is right for you is
doable, when you know how to break it down. This guide will show you how and walk you through it one bit at a time.