The Kaizen Way Of Getting Results
In Japan, there is a concept known as “kiazen.” It comes from the world of manufacturing, and it basically describes “continually improvement.”
What is meant by that, is the process of making small, incremental changes, which can add up to HUGE benefits.
In the case of trying to get into shape, you might previously have attempted to start a workout program where you’d go to the gym and train four hours a week. Perhaps that seemed doable… modest even!
But what you forgot was that you were already tired and short on time. And that in order to get to the gym, you’d have to drive 20 minutes there and back. Then you’d have to shower and change after for 10 minutes.
Then you’d have to pack and get ready for your next workout. So suddenly, your four hours of training becomes 8 hours. That’s an ENTIRE working day.
When you were ALREADY tired.
It’s the same when someone tried to improve their money, their love life, or their finances. And it’s not their fault! The media WANTS us to believe we can change all in one go, because that’s how gym memberships and credit cards get sold to us.
But REAL change takes time. And in order to actually stick to it, you need to introduce that change slowly. And logically.
And that’s precisely what Kaizen is all about.
Thankfully, I created a step-by-step guide on how to apply the Kaizen approach to your every day life, business or career, relationships and more.
Allow me to introduce to you...
1% BETTER EVERY DAY
How Small and Simple Actions Every Day Lead To Big Results
Here's exactly what you'll get inside the course:
In this guide, you will learn to master the art of Kaizen
, and to take a MUCH more effective approach to change in every area of your life.
And what’s more, is that you’ll find that this change is exponential. Every time you improve one area of your life, countless others will change as well.
Here's what you'll discover in this ebook:
- How Kaizen works
- Where it comes from and how it got started
- The 5S of Kaizen
- The balance between Kaizen and Kaikaku
- How to use microworkouts
- The power of “tiny habits”
- The neuroscience of effective change
- How to correctly write goals
- How to balance efficiency and optimization with a fulfilling and relaxing lifestyle
- Changing your lifestyle in subtle ways that help you lose weight without exercising
- Creating an effective budget you actually stick to through small decisions daily – and racking up HUGE savings accounts as a result
- Improving your productivity by making small and measurable improvements to your workflow
- Applying Kaizen to business in order to grow your empire
- Using tiny changes that will make you happier, more energetic, more confident, more charismatic and more
- Using Kaizen to gain huge amounts of time in your day so that you can accomplish tons more
- Using incidental training to get the body you want without even trying
- Employing checklists and systems to eradicate errors
The result is that you can use Kaizen to become a version of yourself that is leaner, sharper, more energetic, happier, more attractive, and generally better. This is the ONLY self-improvement book you will ever need.