Miniature LOCKER (Ikea Inspired) for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This miniature locker features two working doors that can be opened and closed through a simple pivot mechanism, and it can be used to store several small miniatures inside!
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down.
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature locker, you will need these supplies:
- Card stock, 180-220gsm. If you like, you can use card stock from old packaging, like food packaging.
- Metallic silver card stock. Foil-lined card stock, from food packaging, works great!
- Sewing pins
- Acrilyc paints (optional)
- White glue
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!