Miniature KETTLE for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This miniature toaster features a working lid, which can be opened and closed, and a power base (which does NOT work 😂)
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature electric kettle, you will need these supplies:
- Card stock, even from old food packaging.
- Metallic card stock
- Clear plastic or clear tape
- Copy paper
- Glue or double-sided tape.
- Acrylic paints
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!