An easy guide with 34 practical lessons to apply to, and improve your food photography learned from operating A Kitchen in Uganda.
Are you a beginner or intermediate in your food photography journey and would like to learn tips and tricks you can apply to your photos to take them to another level? Get a copy of my 34 Food Photography Lessons that have helped me get where I am in my food photography. VIEW MY PHOTOGRAPHY PORTFOLIO
In this book I talk about everything from collecting inspiration, planning for your shots, composition, the camera and lens I use, whether you should have a professional camera to start out in food photography, using color to bring character to your shots, mistakes that cost me a lot of money and so much more.
I also talk about everything I have learned from being a food blogger for the past few years, how focusing on photography helped propel my blog to an even larger audience. Click here
to see some of the before and after photos from A Kitchen in Uganda.
Who is this book for?
- Beginner food photographers
- Intermediate food photographers
- Enthusiastic food photographers
- Online business owners that rely on photos to sell their products/ services
- Food photography hobbyists
What is Inside the eBook:
34 food photography lessons include:
- General lessons
- Photography tips that improved my photos
- Tips on sharing your work
- Words of wisdom
- An exclusive (only to you when you purchase the eBook) video demonstration of my photography process
- A 12 month photography challenge
- Photoshoot checklist
- Additional resources to help you get the most out of your photography
Want to purchase with Mobile Money?
Send a message with subject title "34 Lessons
" to this email address to reserve your copy: firstname.lastname@example.org