CROCHET PATTERN Luna the Moo-Moo Cow Hooded Blanket
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
FORMAT: PDF, 21 pages, 6.83 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes many diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms. Easy to follow.
- Baby 44”-20.5” (111.75-52 cm)
- Toddler 46”-22” (116.8-55.9 cm)
- Child 60.5”-25.75” (153.6-65.4 cm)
SKILLS: Chain, single crochet, reversed single crochet (crab st), half double crochet, double crochet, front post treble crochet, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
- Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn; Weight category: 4 / worsted; Qty: 6 (7, 11) skeins of main color & 1 skein of additional colors.
- Lion Brand Romance Yarn Weight category: 6 / super bulky; or Lion Brand Fun Fur Yarn Weight category: 5 / bulky; or any other furry yarn from weight category 5-6; Qty: 1 skein.
- Polyester stuffing - small amount
- Tapestry needle & straight pins
- Blocking board (or interlocking play mat)
- Crochet hooks: 6.5 mm (K), 6 mm (J), 5.5 mm (I), 5 mm (H), 3.75 mm (F)
GAUGE: 14 dc sts X 8 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 5.5 mm (I) hook
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2016 © IraRott Inc.