E. Tara Scurry Speaking Webpage **
Please complete the speaker request form on my website, then pay here though my store once we've agreed on the speaking fee and details. Thank you!
I’m happy to speak at your book store event, small book club, large conference audience, retreat, classroom, special interest group, podcast audience, or contribute a customized article for your blog or newsletter.
I’ve given sermons at liberal places of worship, taught small group workshops for writer’s groups, served as a guest speaker in academic classes, and have spoken at large conferences. I appreciate speaking in-person, by phone or webinar with a customized topic or any of my signature topics below:
Topics are suitable for a variety of time-frames to fit event needs. Keynotes & Presentations
- Do What You Love Without Being Broke All The Time
- Pre-Publication Marketing Strategies for Writers
- Creativity as a Spiritual Practice (Sermon, 20 min)
- Activism for Introverts (Sermon, 20 min)
- Faith in Action: Using Artistic Creativity to Support Justice (Sermon, 20 min)
- Artistic Creativity: A Sacred Source for Advocacy & Spiritual Practice (60-75 min)
- Getting Past Negative Experiences: Healing Through Storytelling
- Discovering Your Dream Career Through Storytelling
- Your Creative Career: Fix the Top 10 Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- Creating a Writing Routine That Works As Hard As You Do
- Discovering & Growing Your Artist Platform (Five-part series or full day. Each part is ideally 60-90 min)
In addition to my topics, I enjoy serving on panels and moderating around the following:
- LGBTQ Issues in Fiction
- Motivational Inspiration & Career/Personal Development
- Business & Marketing of Writing & Publishing
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity
- Using Artistic Creativity for Social Advocacy & Justice
- I have also served an Inspirational Closing Speaker, Ingathering/Opening speaker and led Closing Ceremonies for events such as Women’s Retreats.