SUMMARY. A/B Testing: The Most Powerful Way to Turn Clicks Into Customers Book by Dan Siroker and Pete Koomen
· What’s in it for me? Discover how to optimize your online presence.
· If you want to optimize your website and engage your visitors, try A/B testing.
· In order to start A/B testing, you need a clear hypothesis and a definition of success.
· A/B testing is a great way to explore major changes for your site.
· Declutter your site design to boost user engagement.
· Using the right language will engage people and make your website more effective.
· When it comes to A/B testing, failure is a blessing.
· Convince your colleagues to implement data-driven approaches to business.
· Final summary