Description With her 3 compartments she makes for easier organisation and rummaging. She looks neat, but she can expand to hold more, as needed. You can store your larger possessions in the roomy front and back compartments and your smaller essentials in the middle compartment. The handy thing about this bag is that you can access all 3 compartments via one flap (which means, no having to pop open or unzip squillions of pockets to get at what you need). The bag is secure thanks to it's posh-looking tongue lock and thanks to the placement of the bag handles (that rest upon the flap itself) there's even less access for naughty fingers! You can read more about the new and improved Trinity Bag II at www.u-handbag.com.
Things we love:
- She feels and looks the business - the new padding not only feels substantial, it really makes the bag look professional and high quality.
- She's secure - the tongue lock is effective and looks fab. The bag handles stand up over the bag flap and this further increases security. The snap in the inner pocket will ensure your possessions won't escape whilst you're running for the bus.
- She looks so professional - she has 'It Girl' looks!
- She's versatile - she's primarily meant to be held by her leather handles, but should you need your hands free you can slip on the shoulder strap.
- She's not as hard to make as you might think - I promise.
- She's roomy and organised - for her neat dimensions she can hold a fair amount! Organise your possessions in her 3 compartments and enjoy calm rummaging.
Finished size 13” (W) x 10” (H) (33cm x 25.5cm)
Materials (most can be purchased from www.U-Handbag.com)
- 3/4 yd of 44" wide (69 of 112cm) each of Exterior & lining fabrics and matching threads
- 35 1/2" x 15 3/4" (90 x 40cm) Woven Fusible Interfacing
- 35 1/2" x 11 13/16" (90 x 30cm) Fusible Foam Batting
- 27 1/2" x 20" (70 x 52cm) Fusible Fleece
- 1 x 1 3/4" (4.5cm) wide (large) Purse Tongue Lock
- 2 x 1" (2.5cm) D Rings
- 2 x 1" (2.5cm) Smart Snap Hooks
- 1 x 14mm Magnetic Snap
- A pair of 30" Leather Bag Handles, matching embroidery thread and a hand sewing needle
- I recommend a Walking Foot for this project
- Small Cross Head Screwdriver
Printing Ensure that your printer is set to "Actual Size" and NOT shrink to fit when you print the pattern.
Share images on Instagram using @uhandbag #uhandbag or Facebook
Skill level Intermediate/Advanced
Sew and sell! You are welcome to handmake and sell our designs in your online shop, craft market, Etsy etc. Please credit U-Handbag as the designer in your descriptions.
VAT VAT applicable to your country will be added to the pattern price.