Do What You Love, Love What You Do
Hi, my name is Peter Fleming and thank you for visiting this page.
I am a qualified accountant (FCMA), certified career coach, certified NLP practitioner and have been in employment and business for well over 20 years with major multinationals like General Motors, Cap Gemini and Schlumberger as well as exciting start-ups and a few of my own businesses. I am also a best-selling author and executive coach, specialising in the field of work-life balance.
Today, I have just a few questions for you and then a great solution that can literally change your life as it has changed many lives before ...
Are you (or have you ever been) in any of these dozen situations relating to your work life?
1. Failed to get an interview for a job you were sure you’d get?
2. Stuck in a job that you dislike?
3. Unable to write an impactful CV that does you full justice?
4. Looking on with envy while your peers’ careers progress much faster?
5. Concerned about the rapid changes in the World at Work?
6. Like your job sometimes, but many things aren’t right?
7. Looking for a job but have no real idea how to be a successful jobhunter?
8. Felt that in your workplace, you are a square peg in a round hole?
9. Having the same negative patterns and outcomes recur in your work-life?
10. Under-prepared for the Fourth Industrial Revolution?
11. Looking for a mid-career change but no idea how to go about it?
12. Do great in job interviews but not getting enough of them?
If you answered yes to any of these, then CONGRATULATIONS!
You have come to the right place today!
My book DO WHAT YOU LOVE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO was originally published in the late 1990s and became a popular international best-seller as a career guide for the New Professionals of the 21st century.
Of course, the world has changed quite a lot since then, so this 2020 Edition has been totally refreshed to present the same essential career guide for the 2020s and beyond. Whatever stage of your career (and life) that you are currently entering, this book is YOUR MUST-HAVE CAREER GUIDE for the 2020s.
This time it is launched as a handy e-book which most people prefer these days and it is available for you to download RIGHT NOW!
Love and blessings,
Peter Fleming FCMA