BRIDES, get the most creative, fun, and completely original wedding reception ideas! All the fun details, unique finishing touches & fresh inspiration you've been looking for, with ideas for everything from the first dance to head table decor to menu options to alternatives for clinking of the glasses to photo booth ideas and so much more. Whether it is a spring, summer, winter or fall wedding, if you are on a budget, if your wedding is small or large, indoors or outdoors – this ebook has ideas every bride will love. Hyperlinked. 25-page PDF.
Ideas in the Ebook:
- Move over succulents. Expect new centerpieces floral trends to include kale, snakegrass, air plants, and stellata pods.
- The popular chalkboard trend is getting a little common. Reverse it by using white chalkboard paint with black chalk (or pink chalk).
- String a bunting of heart-shaped photos of the wedding party along the front of the head table.
- At the reception, hand each guest a lit candle to carry into the room and place into a candelabra on their table. This is a nice effect for guests who are already seated to watch each guest enter the room surrounded in a glow.
- Serve a fruity signature wedding cocktail in a hollowed out pineapple shell.