Miniature HIGHCHAIR + ACCESSORIES | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This project will allow you to create a miniature highchair in a 1:6th scale (for Barbie, Blythe, Monster High and most fashion dolls).
This miniature highchair features a removable tray and it can be converted into a barstool at any time. The project also includes templates to make three different types of baby dishes!
To convert this miniature to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down ☺️
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature highchair, you will need these supplies:
- Cardstock from old packaging
- Copy paper
- White glue or glue rollers
- (optional) Stucco (Spackle)
- Acrylic paints and Acrylic Gesso
- Gloss varnish
- Toothpicks or round craft sticks
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!