A complete step-by-step guide to cleaning up your Google Analytics account
Use my in-depth guide to kick that Analytics spam to the curb, so you can finally see the true picture of what's happening on your website.
What you'll discover inside
- Why getting rid of spam is essential if you want your website to be your hardest-working employee
- The two main types of spam that can wreak havoc on your account
- The four mistakes you'll want to avoid when dealing with your spam
- How to protect your data so you don't lose critical information, even if you make a mistake
- Two tricks you can use to foil spammers if you have a brand-new site
- The three most important steps you'll need to take if you want to block spam traffic from sneaking into your data
- A super handy trick to hide all of the old junk data in your reports, so you never have to look at "traffic-cash" and "seo-buttons" ever again!
- Two things you might be doing that make you just as guilty as the spammers, and what you can do about it
- Six super-ninja tricks for the bold & brave, so you can polish your Google Analytics data to a mirror finish
- The three things you must do to keep your data clean forever!
So if you're ready to banish the spam from your Google Analytics account for good, grab your copy of my guide right now.
Your Google Analytics data is valuable
Knowing your numbers can help you answer important questions you have about your business, like:
- Where is the traffic on my site coming from?
- Which Facebook groups are the best for bringing people to my site?
- Is it worth spending more time on Instagram?
- How many views am I getting on my YouTube videos, and where are they coming from?
- How I can I tell which blog posts are the most popular?
- What search terms are people using to find me?
- Which traffic sources are generating the most sign-ups to my email list?
- Which countries should I be targeting in my ads?
- Where can I find more people like my best customers?
- How can I increase the number of people who buy my products?
And the big picture questions, like:
- What’s working?
- Where should I be spending my time?
- Am I getting any closer to achieving my goals?
- But how can you get the answers you need when your Google Analytics account is packed to the rafters with rubbish?
A clean set of data is the answer to your prayers
You've probably heard the expression, "garbage in, garbage out" and if your Google Analytics account is chock-full of junk, that's exactly what you have.
Isn't it time you cleaned up your Google Analytics data, so you can see what's working, make better decisions and get on with growing your business?