Turkish Jewel Needle Book PDF Tutorial and Chart
This is a needlepoint sewing pattern (downloadable PDF) for a Turkish Jewel Needle Book. The pdf file consists of 10 pages (including cover and pattern sheets) and is about 7.6 MB in size. You will need Adobe Reader (free to download) to view this pattern.
The pattern includes instructions and templates for a needle book with two sets of internal pages for your needle and pins. The finished needle book is approximately 3.5" high and 3.25" wide.
Skill level: confident beginners and above
The needle book is sewn entirely by hand. The instructions are very detailed, they include step-by-step instructions and color photographs for every step of the way.
Please print the pattern at 100% to make use of the full sized pattern pieces. The PDF is set up for both legal sized paper and A4, so whichever size paper you're printing on to, please print at 100% and it will be print at the correct size.
The Turkish Jewel Needle Book was designed by Shannan Grierson of Sewing with Bobbin and Fred, copyright 2018. All rights reserved. Do not distribute this pattern electronically or in hard copy without my written permission.
SELLING WHAT YOU MAKE:
* The needle books must be made by hand, no mass production.
* Items must be made by the individual who purchased the pattern (please retain your receipt).
* Credit must be given to Shannan Grierson as the pattern designer on a tag affixed to each needle book.
* Online listings must contain a direct link to where the pattern can be purchased.
* You may alter the pattern but all terms still apply.
I hope you enjoy making this needle book! I'd love to see what you make, email me at bobbinandfred@ hotmail .com or tag me on Instagram #bobbinandfred and @bobbinandfred to share your finished needle books.
Shannan, Bobbin and Fred xX