CROCHET PATTERN Rusty the Giraffe Safari Animal Rug
FORMAT & LANGUAGE:
- PDF, 22 pages, 9.8 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, shell, popcorn, crab stitch, blocking, working in rows and in the round, increasing, decreasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 9 mm (M/N) hook & THREE strands of yarn. The gauge is not critical for this item.
SIZE: Approximately 40” (101.5 cm) from the top down & 38” (96.5 cm) across. Your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used and your tension.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Red Heart Super Saver Yarn; Weight category: 4 / Worsted; Qty: 2 skeins of Cornmeal; 2 skeins of Warm Brown; 2 skeins of Oatmeal; a small amount of White & Black
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Blocking board or interlocking play mat
- Non-slip shelf liner & Velcro hooks (optional for Non-slip lining)
- Crochet hook: 9 mm (M/N)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2017 © IraRott Inc.