Co-Writing A Book Audiobook Digitally Narrated
Co-writing can be an amazing experience when two minds come together to create something new in the world ... Or it can be a painful process that ends in disaster!In this short audiobook, bestselling authors J. Thorn and Joanna Penn share tips on how to successfully co-write a book and avoid the pitfalls along the way. It includes excerpts from their private co-writing diary, honest notes written every day on a fiction project that will help you on your own journey.
In this book, you will discover:
- What is co-writing?
- Benefits of co-writing
- The difficulties of co-writing
- Finding the right person to co-write with
- Before you start: written legal agreement
- Practicalities and process of co-writing and co-creation
- Excerpts from Risen Gods co-writing diary
- What happens if it goes wrong?
- Other types of collaboration and co-creation
- Tips for multi-author boxsets
- Tips for managing a multi-author collaboration
- Tips from a four author collaboration