Discipline is the ability to do things that you'd rather avoid. These are necessary things. These are things that can take your life to the next level. These are things that can set you up for greater success in life. These are the things that would resolve a lot of personally difficult issues, but most people would rather avoid them.
Discipline involves action. It really boils down to what you do and what you choose not to do.
With this video course you will learn all the skills you need to become more disciplined.Topics covered:
- Discipline is Something YOU DO
- Key Mindsets to Adopt to Become More Disciplined
- Build Discipline Using the Things You’re Already Doing
- Build Discipline by Challenging Yourself Intentionally
- Build Discipline through Daily Opportunities
- Discover Coping Mechanisms
- Track and Monitor Your Personal Discipline Journey
- Build Greater Self-Control Using a System
- Scale up systematically
- Learn to fail systematically