Cash flow is king in business.
Many small businesses fail due to a lack of cash to keep the business running.
That is, they run out of money in the business as a result of inadequate cash reserves.
As a start up business owner, entrepreneur, CEO, and /or manager aiming to run a successful business, learning how to manage cash flow in your business should be a topmost priority for you.
This is because if you don’t have enough cash to carry out major business activities, the chances of success in the business are slim.
This book How to Manage Cash Flow in Your Small Business is a complete guide to effectively managing cash flow in your small business.
What you’ll find in this book:
· Cash flow defined in clear and simple terms
· Types of cash flow in business
· Why profit does not necessarily translate to positive cash flow
· Cardinal rules for managing cash flow in your small business
· How to fix cash flow problems
…. And more
Get this book to discover all you need to know about effective cash flow management to ensure your business stays afloat.BUY NOW