SUMMARY.How to Stop Worrying and Start Living The self-help classic that helps you stop worrying By Dale Carnegie
· Stressful jobs can be dangerous: excessive worrying is bad for your health.
· Confusion causes worry: get the facts about your worries and solve the problem.
· Once you’ve decided how to address your worries, take action and never look back.
· Live for today: keep the worries of yesterday and tomorrow out of your head.
· Whenever you’re facing trouble, embrace the worst-case scenario and then try to improve from there.
· Don’t sink energy into hopeless situations or grudges: set a limit for yourself after which you stop worrying about them.
· Be happier by focusing on the positives in life and acting happy.
· Don’t expect gratitude; give for the joy of giving.
· Don’t envy or imitate others; be yourself.
· People criticize those they envy; think of criticisms against you as disguised compliments.
· Learn to relax and rest before you get tired.
· Enjoy your work and negate stress by being organized.
· Final summary