What is God's Grace? This 30 day devotional journey will help you find out! Every week we'll dive deeply into a Scripture passage that tells us something unique about God's grace. While we'll look at the same passage every day that week, each day has it's own unique focus. Over the course of the week, we'll go from making general observations about the passage to figuring out a real life application. At the end of five weeks, you will:
- Learn a process for deeply studying and applying Scripture
- Know the definition of grace and how grace differs from mercy
- Be able to accept God's grace in your life, no matter where you've come from or what you've done
- Overcome bitterness and jealousy towards those who have gotten good things you don't think they "deserve"
- Ask God for help in overcoming persistent sin
- Recognize that grace is a perpetual gift, not a one time thing
- Learn that grace allows Christians to still get along, even if they believe or act differently
- Discover how to show grace to others in real, applicable ways
- Develop a process for finding God's grace even in the midst of hard circumstances
- Have a better understanding of what God's grace means for your life
This book also comes with a free small group leader's guide so you can use this book either on your own or in a Bible study or small group.