Contributed by Nikki from Bubby and Me Creations, The Riptide Boardshorts are a stylish pair of shorts that can made for the beach or everyday wear, depending on your fabric choice.
This is an INTERMEDIATE level pattern.
This listing is for those who wish to purchase the Riptide Boardshorts as a single PDF pattern.
The Riptide Boardshorts pattern features:
/ boys sizes 1-14
/ Elastic waistband
/ Optional Piping
/ Panels for showcasing contrast fabrics or colourblocking
/ Metric and Imperial Measurements
If you purchase the One Thimble Digital Sewing Magazine Issue 20, you’ll receive everything in this PDF as part of it.
The Fine Print
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE PURCHASE
1. This listing is for a PDF Pattern not a completed item or a printed paper pattern.
2. Following purchase you will receive an (INSTANT AUTO SENT) email which will contain a link to this PDF.
3. If you have computer issues and have any issues getting your link or downloading your pattern please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you have any questions about the pattern you can ask in the Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/onethimblesewingenthusiasts , or via email at email@example.com
5. This PDF pattern comes with a cottage license. What that means is that if you sew from home to sell at markets or online via Facebook, etsy, madeit etc. you can definitely sell items made from these patterns without needing to purchase a separate license. You can not get people to sew items made from these patterns for you to on-sell. Where appropriate please credit the pattern with a statement like “made with a Bubby and Me Creations Pattern” or similar.
Please note the patterns themselves, the photographs & the content of the PDF IS covered by copyright and may not be shared. It is for your personal use only. Each person who wishes to use these patterns should purchase their own copy.
If you are unclear on this please ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Every effort has been made to ensure that the included patterns & tutorials are accurate, however One Thimble accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, loss or damages or other consequences arising from the included information, patterns & tutorials. The views and comments expressed by contributors are not necessarily that of the editor. You should consult experts for advice specific to your circumstances before relying on any of the included information.
7. Prices are displayed on the website in Euros exclusive of GST and VAT. Taxes will be calculated and displayed at checkout after you’ve entered your address.
This item is out of stock. No more copies are being sold.