SUMMARY.Everyday Millionaires How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth – and How You Can Too By Chris Hogan
· What’s in it for me? Millionaires are everywhere – here’s how to become one.
· You can’t become a millionaire unless you believe you can – and once you do, be proud of it!
· Most wealthy people earn their money through hard work, and they deserve it.
· Wealthy people don’t get that way by taking foolish risks.
· Most millionaires don’t go to fancy schools or have high-paying jobs.
· The buck stops with millionaires, who take responsibility for their own financial success.
· Millionaires stay in control of their financial lives by practicing intentionality.
· Millionaires set goals for themselves and make sure that they achieve them.
· It's the consistency of millionaires that allows their money to grow even while they're asleep.
· Final summary