- Are you so passionate about your business that sometimes the line between business and personal life bleed into each other?
- People may be overstepping the mark in your group, promoting their business, or acting like an authority over what you say, as if they're the ones running it
- You find yourself answering client emails late at night and/or helping more than is required as part of your service/offering
- You're not switching off and having down time, you say to yourself, 'Just one more little job and then I'm done…'
- People keep asking you to do things for them, despite you feeling as though you couldn't take on another single thing
Boundaries are here to rescue you from all of this and more! It's time to draw the line and take your time back.
Using a simple little exercise you'll start to prioritise what's important to you and where you need to start creating some boundaries.
You'll also get some go-to phrases to help you set boundaries in your life and biz.
NB. Written for service-based business owners, but the exercise/phrases can be applied to any area of life/biz