Here’s how to do it:
• Relax any tension or tightness in your body, particularly in your jaw.
• Take some slow, conscious breaths.
• Allow your thoughts to come and go without the need to buy into them.
• When dream thoughts pop into your mind (either from remembering a
recent dream or from the creation of a new dream) give all of your
attention to them.
• Resist the urge to analyse the thoughts and instead surrender to them,
allowing yourself to get pulled further and further into their story.
• Do this without force and, if you get distracted, go back to focussing on
your breath and go through the steps again.