SUMMARY.The Making of a Manager What to Do When Everyone Looks to You By Julie Zhuo
- · What’s in it for me? Become a better manager.
- · A good manager’s job is all about outcomes, not activities.
- · All routes to management have advantages and pitfalls.
- · Great managers give activity-specific feedback that goes beyond their own perspective.
- · Good meetings have a clear purpose and achieve clear outcomes.
- · Make smarter recruitment decisions by making a one-year plan.
- · Leading a growing team requires shifting to indirect management.
- · Final summary