After completing this textbook, the learners will be able to:
1. Initiate and interact in daily simple conversations such as (in grocery, in the restaurant, in the clothes shop, colors, sizes, giving directions to reach some places, and inquiring about times and weather).
2. Acquire tangible vocabulary related to daily conversations presented in the book.
3. Combine words to make useful and correct phrases and sentences.
4. Exercise plural pronouns –separated and connected- with present, past and future tenses.
5. Exercise adverbs such as always, often, sometimes, rarely, never, today, yesterday, and tomorrow.
6. Use interrogative pronouns (what, how much, Yes/No questions, where, when, from where, to where, till when).
7. Use infinitive and verbal nouns correctly.
8. Use genitive construction correctly.
9. Form masculine and feminine sound plurals correctly.
10. Use adjectives, comparative and superlative adjectives correctly.
11. Write simple and useful sentences from the daily life focusing on subject verb agreement in present, past and future.
12. Acquire cultural clues in the daily situations presented in the book.
13. Acquire new learning strategies such as recording his/her pronunciation of phrases and sentences, then getting feedback from the teacher, to know locals round him/her, visiting the surrounding places, markets, places and making photos to talk about to the teacher and peers, and immersion in local cultural activities such preparing simple dishes, and making tea and describing the process in Arabic. Furthermore, the learner practices Naskh and Raqa’a writing styles, and increase self-confidence through being exposed to Arabic language on Arabic TV channels to pick up some words that he already acquired.